100% Natural Flea and Tick Repellent Spray for Dogs and Puppies, 8 oz., for Flea and Tick Prevention, Treatment, and Control. Effective, All-Natural and Organic Ingredients.
Advantages of Using Terra Pet Naturals Tick and Flea Repellent: 1. Keeps toxic and harmful chemicals off your pets, out of your house, and away from your family. 2. It’s economical – one bottles of Terra Pet Naturals Tick and Flea Repellent can last several months! 3. It’s better for the environment – at Terra
Advantages of Using Terra Pet Naturals Tick and Flea Repellent: 1. Keeps toxic and harmful chemicals off your pets, out of your house, and away from your family. 2. It’s economical – one bottles of Terra Pet Naturals Tick and Flea Repellent can last several months! 3. It’s better for the environment – at Terra Pet Naturals we use only natural, plant-based ingredients. We also use minimal packaging and recyclable materials. Frequently Asked Questions: Q: How Long Will This product last for? A: It depends on the dog’s size, the area where you live, and how frequently your dog might be exposed to ticks and fleas. Each 8 oz. bottle of spray contains approximately 900 single sprays, meaning that it if you used 30 single sprays on your dog two times a week, a single bottle of spray would last approximately four months. Q: My dog has sensitive skin, are these products safe? A: The ingredients used in our products are both gentle and safe. In fact, apple cider vinegar is known to help improve skin conditions! As with all naturals products, it is possible (although unlikely) that your dog might be allergic to an ingredient in our spray. If irritation or swelling occurs, discontinue use and contact a veterinarian. Q: I’ve been using your product, but I just found a tick on my dog. Does that mean the product isn’t working? A: Although our tick and flea repellents are highly effective and repel the vast majority of ticks, it is possible that once-in-awhile, a tick might still try to attach itself to your dog. If you find this is the case, try applying more spray on your dog, focusing on areas where ticks like to attach (i.e. head, ears). Q: I’ve seen other natural tick and flea products on the market. How is yours different? A: Terra Pet Naturals uses a custom blend of 11 different essential oils along with apple cider vinegar, providing maximum protection against ticks and fleas. We use all-natural ingredients and strive to be eco-friendly in all our practices.
- 100% Natural Flea and Tick Repellent, for the Prevention and Control of Fleas, Ticks, and other Pests.
- Why Terra Pet Naturals? Because our spray actually works! There are many natural flea and tick sprays on the market made from essential oils. However, these products are mostly made up of water or alcohol. Terra Pet Naturals spray is made with essential oils and apple cider vinegar which provides superior protection for your dog. Apple cider vinegar is a strong flea and tick repellent due to its acidity, and it nourishes your dog’s skin and coat by balancing the ph levels.
- 8 oz. Value Size – Better Value than many of our competitors. Designed for Dogs, safe for horses and people too! Product contains all natural essential oils blended with apple cider vinegar. Also effective for repelling mosquitoes and other pests. Product does not contain any harsh chemicals, preservatives, or pesticides. Safe for dogs with sensitive skin, safe for puppies 8 weeks and older.
- Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar, Filtered Water, Lemongrass Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Lavendar Oil, Citronella Oil, Clove Oil, Peppermint Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil, White Tyme Oil
- Should be sprayed over dog’s coat prior to taking dog to an area with a high concentration of ticks and/or fleas. Can be reapplied as often as necessary. Should not be used on cats.